03 July 2009

Internet Shenanigans

I am currently suffering from a bout of Internet shenanigans, which unfortunately are not within my control. It seems that someone has managed to hack into my Hotmail account and changed the password. This means, obviously, I cannot answer any emails. It also means that should you receive an email from me with a subject header "Open this, this is ammayzink" (sic), with an attachment, it probably won't be a recipe for delicious chocolate ginger slump cake, but more likely to be a virus (of the non-piggy variety).

I would go in and change the password, if only the facility for doing this on Hotmail wasn't currently being displayed in Chinese...It currently looks as though my "secret question" is "Tender fragrant grass, how hard-hearted people can trample them?".

The parents-in-law's trip, so far, is going swimmingly. Although she hasn't said anything, I think Marney is quietly impressed that you can buy instant porridge containing sweets, and that my washing-up liquid has a built in air-freshener.

No comments: