09 July 2009

Hotmail Woes

I have still not managed to recover my hotmail account. I am a bit peeved, as, 15 years after first creating it, the nearest I can get now is an email address prefixed with hurra04, which at least makes me feel cheerfull each time I log on.

The hotmail team ignored me for the first week, and are now sending me e-mails asking me if I have done things I mentioned I had done in my original e-mail.

So for now, I am lounging in the arms of Mozilla and GMail, so yah-boo-sucks!

I had my hair done again - it's getting shorter each time - and also got waxed, as it should be summer for at least another 6 weeks. I was intrigued - the "Epi-Lady" had the hairiest arms I've ever seen.

I also had a pedi. Speaking to my mate Andrea, we weren't sure if a pedicure is actually quite classy, or everso slightly common. While I make up my mind, my toe-nails are a dark purple, which, obviously looks as if I have either dropped a plank across all ten-toes, or spent the afternoon sellotaping raisins to them.

We have 10 tomatoes on our 8 tomato plants. We shall be holding the christening next week.

No comments: